Lesson 5 - Week of September 10
- "If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And, that's a big mistake." - Frank Wilczek, 2004 Nobel Prize Winner
- "All things are difficult before they are easy." - Thomas Fuller
Questions for Discussion and/or Journaling:
- What are neurons, and how do we make connections between our neurons?
- Think of an example where you made some new connections in your brain. What were you doing?
- What is one big challenge you've faced that has helped grow your brain? What’s a new challenge you want to tackle now?
- What can you do this week to make some new connections? Set one specific goal.
Teacher Survey - Lesson 5 - Week of September 10
Teachers: After showing these videos to your students, please take the survey. Thank you.