Lesson 4 - Week of September 3
Trouble downloading? Here are the direct YouTube links . . .
- "There is a difference between not knowing and not knowing yet." - Shelia Tobias
- "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
Questions for Discussion and/or Journaling:
- What should you do if you are stuck on a project, math problem, or other learning task?
- Think of a time you were afraid to ask for help. Why did you feel afraid?
- Why is the word "yet" so powerful? Think of a "yet" moment in your life and discuss it with your neighbor!
- Think of a time where you just didn't get “it.” What could you do in that situation?
Teacher Survey -Lesson 4 - Week of September 3
Teachers: After showing these videos to your students, please take the survey. Thank you.