Lesson 3 - Week of August 27
Self-Awareness | Growth Mindset
Trouble downloading? Here are the direct YouTube links . . .
- "Champions keep playing until they get it right." - Billie Jean King
- "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Questions for Discussion and/or Journaling:
- "Stories build our cage (comfort zone) and rob us of opportunities to grow." Identify one (or more) of your stories and talk about how they kept you "in the zoo."
- "The best way to escape your cage and change these stories is to follow what the science tells us about learning." When have you been a "zoo tiger" lately?
- When have you been a "jungle tiger" lately?
- "Skills are built not born, and they are yours if you earn them." What skills have you built this week?
- Choose one of the following quotes and tell how it relates to you.
"You have the capacity to learn anything."
"Getting better and looking good do not happen at the same time."
"Challenges lead to struggle, mistakes and growth."
"It is time to get your 'Jungle Tiger' on."
Teacher Survey - Lesson 3 - Week of August 27
Teachers: After showing these videos to your students, please take the survey. Thank you.