Lesson 11 - Week of October 29
- "Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody." -- Unknown
- "Sometimes you don't have to mean to hurt someone to hurt someone." -- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- "Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up." - Michael P. Watson
Questions for Discussion and/or Journaling:
- What did MUM mean when they said 'we can impact how others feel'?
- What is The Maze? And, what happens when we are in The Maze? What does The Maze prevent us from seeing?
- Name a time you've been in The Maze. What emotions did you feel?
- Do you think your actions can cause feelings in other people? Name a time you think your actions affected someone else.
Teacher Survey - Lesson 11 - Week of October 29
Teachers: After showing these videos to your students, please take the survey. Thank you.