Lesson 10 - Week of October 22
- "Empathy is about finding echoes of another person in yourself." -- Mohsin Hamid
- "How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you." -- Unknown
- "Empathy is seeing with the eyes of another, listening with the ears of another, and feeling with the heart of another." -- Unknown
Questions for Discussion and/or Journaling:
- What feeling words describe Mojo in this video? How does Mojo feel and why?
- Name a time when you felt like Mojo. Why did you feel this way?
- What feeling words describe Katie in this video? How does Katie feel and why?
- Do you think Mojo knew how Katie was feeling? Why or why not?
- What would you have done differently if you were Mojo?
Teacher Survey - Lesson 10 - Week of October 22
Teachers: After showing these videos to your students, please take the survey. Thank you.